Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One Week From Unbreakable!

We're only one week from the release of Unbreakable and I can't begin to express how excited I am.

First, for anyone who hasn't read Unraveling yet, the ebook is on sale for only $1.99 this week.

There's still time to pre-order Unbreakable at Books of Wonder and get the extra content booklet. 

Check out the Unbreakable events I have planned here.

And for everyone else, I'm doing several twitter events next week to celebrate:
I will be doing an Unbreakable Twitter Teaser with PageTurners (April 21st, 8pm ET) and BookHounds (April 22nd, 8pm ET) hosting. Followers can send @pageturnersblog and @maryinhb page numbers from Unbreakable and I will respond with a line from the book and bit of back story or insight about it. There will also be a giveaway both nights. On April 24th, at 8pm ET, I will be participating in a Live Chat with @mundiemoms hosting. Hashtag for all three Twitter events: #BeUnbreakable

0 comments:

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger