Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sweet and Spicy Grilled Cheese

Over Valentine's Day I read about all the possible Grilled Cheeses better than a boyfriend. Inspired to make one (or two in this case) of my own awesome grilled cheesy goodness, I ordered from Fresh Direct and then even let the boyfriend eat them with me.


I ordered ready to bake ciabatta bread which is one of my favorites.


It came out warm, crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Perfect for sandwiches.


For the Sweet Grilled Cheese, I used

my favorite apricot jam
brie cheese
and apple slices






For the Spicy Grilled Cheese

smoked gouda
sriracha sauce
and avocado






And yes, I might have nibbled on that cheese a little, but I mean, come on, how could I not. 

So, tell me your favorite Grilled Cheese combos. What should I be trying next?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger